SIEMENS’ SINAMICS S150 cabinet units have been designed for variable-speed drives in machine building and plant construction.
They are particularly suitable for use with variable speed drives with high requirements regarding dynamic response and speed accuracy and frequent braking cycles with high braking loads.
SINAMICS S150 offers high-performance speed control with high accuracy and regenerative capability.
The cabinet units are available for an output range from 75kW to 1200kW.
SINAMCIS S150 is used whenever maximum requirements exist for process sequences with dynamic and reproducible procedures.
* Regenerative feedback as standard, therefore unrestricted four-quadrant operation possible
* Low torque ripple at the converter output guarantees smooth motor operation
* Greatly reduced power losses through the use of new generation IGBT power semiconductors resulting in lower operating noise from cooling fans
* Significant energy savings, particularly with frequent braking cycles
* Guarantee stable output voltage, even in the case of line voltage fluctuations down to 65%
* Injection of almost sinusoidal line current through fast current control
* An innovative clean power filter means that low-frequency reactions on the system are almost negligible. Losses in the low-voltage distribution and/or mains transformer and in the power supply line resulting from harmonic currents are therefore also avoided
* Possibility for compensation of reactive power (inductive or capacitive)
* Maximum service friendliness with easy accessibility to all modules
* Increase in plant availability through easy, fast replacement of individual modules and power components
* Problem-free interfacing into automation solutions using a standard PROFIBUS interface and various analogue and digital interfaces
* Simple start-up and parameterisation using interactive menus on the user-friendly AOP30 operator panel with LCD display incorporating graphics capability and plain text display.
SINAMICS S50 are ready-to-connect ac/ac converters in a standard control cabinet. A comprehensive range of mechanical and electrical options permits adaptation to respective requirements.
Different designs permit the power supply and motor connections to be located at the top or bottom. This results in high flexibility for the plant installation.
They are available with cabinet widths from 1400mm upwards in intervals of 200mm. The standard degree of protection of the cabinets is IP20. It can be optionally extended up to IP54.
The user-friendly AOP30 operator panel is fitted as standard in the cabinet door.