Sitrans LR 460 is the continuous radar level transmitter for your tough solids applications, including materials with severe dust, high temperatures and long ranges to 100 m.
Built-in process intelligence echo processing ensures reliable dynamic echo evaluation of challenging solids applications.
Unparalleled signal amplitude gives reliable readings on long ranges, sloped surfaces, and low dielectric media.
The Sitrans LR 460 from Siemens Industrial Automation & Control is available in 24 VDC and 100 to 240VAC powered versions:
- 24GHz FMCW 4-wire radar transmitter
- Process intelligence, advanced echo processing for good performance
- High frequency radar provides good reflection from solids
- High signal yield (high signal-to-noise ratio)
- Virtually unaffected by dust or temperature changes
- For long range continuous measurement of solids up to 100m
- Integrated easy aimer for optimising signal on sloped surfaces
- Quick start wizard for simple setup
- Infrared handheld programming for local operation
Signal processing with field experience:
Siemens level measurement instruments come with extensive field experience.
Siemens developed the signal processing technology for level instruments based on the experience of a million instruments in industrial applications.