SIEMENS’ TP177A is a low end touch panel based on a new innovated hardware platform and is the successor product for the TP170A.
The TP177A is a new low end graphical touch panel that can be mounted and configured in landscape or portrait modes.
The device includes onboard interface for PPI/MPI networking to S7-200/300/400 controllers and is configurable with WinCC flexible Compact 2004 SP1 or higher security functions.
* 5.7" graphical touch display, 4 blue levels
* Completely smooth front
* Can be mounted and graphically configured for either portrait or landscape modes
* Compact space saving design (same dimensions as TP070 and TP170)
* Larger user memory (512kB), enabling larger configurations (vs. TP170A)
* Vector graphics for improved screen designs
* 5 online languages, including Cyrillic and Asian
* New functions within the scope of the WinCC flexible configuration software.