Wilson Tools now offer a fast and reliable tapping tool, allowing fabricators to eliminate time-consuming secondary operations. The Wilson tapping tool, manufactured by DK Technologies and distributed by Sheetmetal Tooling Tech , provides a wide range of user benefits.
The Wilson tapping tool can tap a threaded hole with every machine stroke - up to 200 holes per minute. The tapping tool produces accurate threads at any programmed location on the sheet and is available for most major brands of turret style punch presses.
Following are the features of the Wilson tapping tool:
- Built-in tapping fluid injection system is synchronised with the machine stroke to reduce wear and breakage.
- Tapping injection system’s large tank enables the tapping of up to 40,000 holes before refilling.
- Taps are easily changed - no disassembly is required.
- Taps are available in both imperial and metric sizes.
- Tool lubrication is made simple through the use of external grease and oil ports.