WILSON Tool and Sheetmetal Tooling Tech P/L have introduced new indexable multi-tools for the Finn-Power machine.
The new 3 and 8 station multi-tools allow Finn-Power users greater flexibility and more grind life. The Wilson Tool design allows the Finn Power machines to use an indexable multi-tool that rotates the shape at any angle within the station. The multi tools will run on all series 12 and above. All series 10 and 11 and E5 series 2 can run these tools with an upgrade
* The Turret holds more tools
* The machine is more flexible
* More indexing capacity
* Faster run times = equals more parts per hour
* Less tool changes = reduced set-up time
* Overall lower tooling costs
MT3Ri features and benefits:
* Has an adjustable punch and MT driver assembly for more grind life
* The punch is our standard HP WLS punch
* Fits into a standard D Auto Index Station
* Punch at any angle
* Has internal lubrication
* Easy tool changes (no need to remove the skid plate)
* Can nibble and notch due to hardened and ground assembly
* Maximum material: 5.0mm MS, 6.0mm Alum, 3.0mm S/S
* Tools Size up to 31.75mm
The MT8Ri fits into a standard D Auto Index Station, can punch at any angle, has internal lubrication and can facilitate easy tool changes with no need to remove skid plate.
It can also nibble and notch due to hardened and ground assembly, with maximum material being 5.0mm MS, 6.0mm Alum, 3.0mm S/S and tool size up to 16mm.