SHEETMETAL Machinery Australia will be presenting the Safan E-Brake, the third generation of the servo-mechatronic press brake, during Austech 2004, to be held in Sydney from June 1-4.
This third generation will bring an even more flexible and equipped press brake.
The new E-Brake gives the user maximum flexibility. By expanding the stroke enlargement and increasing the beam opening (Q-dimension), all combinations of tools are possible.
Due to the modular design, the Safan E-Brake is able to offer various stroke enlargements of the upper beam from 115mm up to 290mm, with daylight opening up to 690mm.
The lower beam height is 930mm and, in combination with the lower table and lower tool, an ergonomic working height of 1080mm is achieved.
The backgauge system consists of a sturdy motor-controlled beam attached to the main frame by means of a support. The backgauge beam moves at a speed of 350mm/s, and is highly accurate (±0.02mm) due to the application of play-free straight guides.
The standard reach of the backgauge system is 1000mm by using the support surface. Manual height adjustment (range 150mm) at the front of the machine is a standard accessory in the basic model.
* Low energy comsumptiom compared to conventional press brakes.
* Low maintenance because of absence of hydraulic pumps, valves, filters, cylinders, seals, hydraulic oil, filters, oil coolers or reservoir tank.
* High speeds of backgauge system.
* Programmable safety light guard (optional) with standard available blanking.
* PC, CD-ROM and UTP connection in electrical cabinet.
* Short cycle because of accurate acceleration and deceleration of all axes.
The range has now been expanded to include seven basic Safan E-Brake models.