Featuring a stable and rigid portal design, ErgoCut plasma machine is equipped with a sophisticated linear guide system as well as a 5-axis CNC control system.
The plasma source is the proven Kjellberg system, HiFocus 160i while the Hypertherm HyPerformance plasma system is also available as standard equipment. The Kjellberg and Hypertherm systems have been successfully utilised in the Boschert CombiCut combination punch machines for many years, offering an excellent cost/benefit ratio as well as reproducible cutting quality with regard to contour accuracy and edge surfaces.
The HiFocus technology enables exceptional quality of the cutting surfaces characterised by dross-free cuts, the fine tolerance of the cut angle and straightness of cut, as well as smoothness of the cut edge, positioning tolerance of ±0.2mm and repeatability of 0.03mm.
Featuring a compact design with high-precision bearings, ErgoCut plasma machines offer touch screen control function for intuitive operation.
In addition to superior cutting quality, the plasma machine also delivers an optimised cutting process by fast control of the cutting current, high dynamic response at small contours and reduced run-in path and corner signal.
A support table mounted to rollers can be moved to the left or right of the machine’s working area by CNC control, simplifying loading and unloading of the table as well as the cleaning. An exchangeable second table is also available optionally for even more efficient loading and unloading.
Key features of ErgoCut plasma machines:
- Equipped with self-cleaning movable suction container
- Innovative ventilation system with a high performance filtering unit provides smoke-free, clean air in the workspace
- Moveable support table for easy loading and unloading
- Soft Switch inverter technology enables technological flexibility, cutting quality and machine availability
- Superior cutting quality due to flexible adaption of the process sequence to the cutting job
- Dynamic drives ensure positioning speeds of up to 30m/min, with guaranteed positioning accuracy of +/- 0.1mm
- Cutting head speed can be adjusted from 10mm/min to 8,000mm/min
- Allows rapid operation start through extremely fast transition from pilot arc to main arc
- Lightweight design from small components
- Improved energy balance due to minimised switching losses
- Machine control enables short production times, even for single work pieces
- 17-inch touch screen with oversized operator’s directory and colour graphic
- PC-based control with 4 GB memory + 960 MB RAM