Fordex marine grade safety flooring, now available from Seton Australia , is manufactured from a unique blend of polymers to deliver improved grip while preventing water ponding.
Numerous diamond shaped nodules abraded onto the surface of this flooring provide improved grip, while allowing water to channel away.
Fordex safety flooring also features a built-in fungicide to assist in preventing stains from bacterial growth, and is resistance to a range of chemicals such as fuel, grease, chlorine and salt.
Additional features include:
- tested to AS/NZ 4586:2004 and rated R12 Slip Resistance
- high co-efficiency of friction in both wet and dry conditions
- excellent resistance to chemicals
- optimum UV stability and wear resistance; and
- dimensions of 1000 x 1000mm (W x L).
Since it provides a high level of anti-slip, Fordex safety flooring is suitable for applications such as:
- marine decking
- swimming pools; and
- most other excessively wet areas.