Seton Australia’ flammable liquid storage cabinets reduce fire risks
Seton Australia aim to protect workers, reduce fire risks and improve the productivity of work environment by storing the hazardous liquids utilised in an organisation in a flammable liquid storage cabinet. The flammable liquid storage cabinet is constructed of double-walled steel, which ensures a high level of fire resistance.
The flammable liquid storage cabinet has the following features:
- A U-Loc handle, which comes with a double key set and accepts an optional padlock enabling the flammable liquid storage cabinet to be secured.
- A paddle handle with slip-resistant strip offers fingertip operation and reduces dangerous catches from passing traffic.
- A fail-safe closing mechanism ensures that the three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time.
- SpillSlope galvanised steel shelves safely direct incidental spills to back and bottom of leak tight sump.
- Well-placed vents, adjustable levelling feet and a grounding connector.