Seton Australia aim to protect workers, reduce fire risks and improve the productivity of work environment by storing the hazardous liquids utilised in an organisation in a flammable liquid storage cabinet. The flammable liquid storage cabinet is constructed of double-walled steel, which ensures a high level of fire resistance.
The flammable liquid storage cabinet has the following features:
- A U-Loc handle, which comes with a double key set and accepts an optional padlock enabling the flammable liquid storage cabinet to be secured.
- A paddle handle with slip-resistant strip offers fingertip operation and reduces dangerous catches from passing traffic.
- A fail-safe closing mechanism ensures that the three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time.
- SpillSlope galvanised steel shelves safely direct incidental spills to back and bottom of leak tight sump.
- Well-placed vents, adjustable levelling feet and a grounding connector.