Seton’s post and rope systems are suitable for controlling pedestrian movement in commercial environments such as hotels, entertainment venues, hospitals, showrooms and various public areas.
The lightweight post and rope systems feature a moulded rubber base that ensures the pedestrian barrier systems remain stable in place without scratching or marking the floors. The steel finish provides the aesthetic appeal.
- Posts are made from silver anodised aluminium
- Bases are made from solid black rubber with stainless steel skirt
- Posts measure 940mm high and 40mm in diameter
- Base measures 300mm in diameter
- Post and base weigh 5kg combined
- Ropes are 1.5m in length, 24mm thick
- Rope colours: Red, Burgundy, Blue or Black (sold separately)
The deluxe range of post and rope systems from Seton Australia is stylish in design and ideal for use in public areas including banks, hotels, theatres, museums and galleries.
A braided rope gives these barrier systems a classy and elegant look, making them ideal for environments that demand professionalism.
- Posts are sturdy and strong, manufactured from stainless steel
- Posts measure 955mm in height
- Rope available in 1m or 2m lengths in 28mm thickness
- Rope colours: Red, Blue or Black