Rubbermaid’s new mobile safety barrier supplied by Seton Australia addresses a common commercial need to close off an area for maintenance or isolate a potential safety hazard.
The mobile safety barrier is portable in design and easy to transport, set-up as well as take down and efficient to store.
The mobile safety barrier is also easy to see with a generous field for high visibility.
The focus on safety and security has become a high priority for many companies as they become more aware of the need to secure and restrict access to potentially hazardous areas.
Consequently, there is a growing need for superior solutions to ensure the overall safety of the general public.
Key features of the mobile safety barrier:
- Designed for indoor use
- 3.9m long with 16 articulating panels
- Two 127mm non-marking wheels
- Four locking straps to secure barrier in closed position
- Easy to store
- Weight: 16.8kg
- Open Size: 1016mm H x 3960mm L x 254mm W
- Closed Size: 1016mm H x 610mm L x 330mm W
- Sign Panel Size: 180mm L x 260mm H