Car parking bollards supplied by the company are suitable for temporary or permanent applications and feature Class 1 bands for greater night visibility.
These soft, lightweight and flexible bollards from Seton are an ideal solution for vehicle access control and parking space protection.
Each bollard is made from highly visible polyurethane that is virtually unbreakable.
Car parking bollards are available in a choice of two styles:
One piece car parking bollards
- Durable one-piece moulded design that rebounds after impact
- Includes built-in reflective bands
- Available in two handy sizes – 450mm or 800mm
- Usage in lane delineation or identifying hazards, particularly in tight driving situations such as car parks
- No fixings included with the equipment
- 20cm base diameter
Two piece car parking bollards
- Knock-down bollard features an elasticised joint and a rubber base
- Bollard can be removed from base if required and the base can be easily installed using epoxy or masonry anchors (not included with equipment)
- Features two reflective bands
- 1000mm in height with 20cm base diameter