The bottle pasteurisers, also known as tunnel pasteurisers, designed and manufactured by Sepak Industries are described as some of the most energy efficient available on the market.
They are suitable for the pasteurisation of a range of bottled products, including:
- all types of juices
- sauces and gravies
- pickled vegetables or fruits; and
- any food products packed in glass bottles, jars and heat resistant plastic.
Standard bottle pasteurisers produced by Sepak are supplied complete with infeed and outfeed conveyors. They feature a compact design that includes two heat recovery sections, one pasteurisation section, one holding section and one cooling section.
Sepak Industries' bottle pasteurisers also feature:
- a robust and easy maintenance design with easy access to all components
- highly efficient and compact plate heat exchanger types for heat transfer duties
- wide angle spray nozzles to maximise heat transfer rate and coverage
- only high quality components for reliability; and
- all stainless steel construction with durable plastic conveyor belts.