Sensortechnics ’ new SSI stainless steel OEM pressure sensors accurately measure gage or absolute pressures in ranges from 200 mbar up to 35 bar.
These pressure sensor devices offer optimal stability and repeatability, achieving a Total Error Band (TEB) better than ±1.5% FSS over a temperature range of -20ºC - +85°C.
Sensortechnics’ SSI pressure sensors use precision digital signal conditioning and provide both analog 0.5-4.5 V output as well as digital I²C or alternatively SPI interfaces at the same time.
Fully welded, media isolated rugged stainless steel constructions allow for high media compatibility with corrosive gases and liquids.
Available packaging options, include diaphragm versions with weld ring or housings with G 1/8 threaded pressure ports. Sensortechnics’ customisation service can also provide fast and flexible mechanical or electronic modifications of its SSI pressure sensor series to fit each customer’s application specific requirements.
The SSI series of pressure sensors also features an excellent price/performance ratio.
Important features of the SSI series of pressure sensors include:
- pressure ranges from 200 mbar up to 35 bar gage or absolute
- Total Error Band (TEB) better than ±1.5 %FSS from -20ºC - +85 °C
- amplified analog and digital output signals at the same time
- fully welded, media isolated rugged stainless steel construction.
- industrial measurement and control
- medical devices; and
- instrumentation equipment.