Sensortechnics GmbH presents the new KMA series of OEM pressure sensors designed to measure gage pressures of corrosive and aggressive gases and liquids in ranges from 500 mbar to 100 bar.
Sensortechnics’ KMA pressure sensors are ideal for many OEM applications including industrial measurement and control, medical devices and instrumentation equipment.
The KMA series pressure sensors utilise internal digital signal conditioning to deliver calibrated and temperature compensated 0.5 - 4.5 V output signals.
Based on very accurate and long-term stable ceramic pressure cells with excellent media compatibility, the KMA sensors feature a small stainless steel sensor housing with a G 1/8 (BSP) threaded pressure port ideally suited for space-saving integration into demanding OEM devices and machines.
The KMA series offers different options to help adapt the sensors to specific customer applications. These include:
- Selection of the right o-ring material ensures best possible compatibility with the process media
- Optional parylene coating of the ceramic pressure cell allows for additional protection against aggressive fluids and harsh environments
- Custom pressure ranges and a wide selection of pressure fittings are available
- Special manufacturing and cleaning processes for safe pressure measurement of gaseous oxygen, which ensure KMA sensors are free from oil, grease and other combustible contaminants
Key features of the new KMA series pressure sensors:
- Pressure ranges from 500 mbar to 100 bar
- Calibrated and temperature compensated 0.5 - 4.5 V output signals
- Excellent media compatibility
- Suitable for OEM applications
- Space-saving design allows easy integration into demanding OEM devices
- Many custom options available