The Association also represents over 100 in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Korea and the Middle East.
Association members use the industry standard storage agreements which ensure the storer and the business receives suitable legal protection.
Different types of storage
- Household storage: Ideal for de-cluttering, storing seasonal clothing, sporting items, collections, memorabilia, kids toys, records. Self-storage of household items can help free up space in the shed or the spare room.
- Business storage: With the increasing home and e-business market, self storage can provide a flexible convenient way to store records, product, marketing material or any business material. Solve distribution needs, document or data storage.
- Vehicle storage: Available as fully enclosed garage spaces, to secure outdoor storage.
- Wine storage: Climate controlled wine storage is becoming increasingly popular within self storage facilities. It offers a convenient, affordable means to allow wine to mature to its full potential. This is ideal the big collectors, wine enthusiasts, wine merchants, restaurants and boutique wineries.
- Documents: Ideal for storing home office records, tax files or personal documentation.