Service Uptime, available from Select Packaging Systems , is a maintenance programme designed to optimise performance of users’ equipment. It is a service agreement tailored to suit specific requirements of the users’ production line with a focus on routine and preventative maintenance.
Select Packaging Systems technicians are trained in aspects of installation, configuration, start-up, operator training, maintenance and breakdowns. The technicians can provide guidance to resolve common issues over the telephone.
Select Packaging Systems’ partnership with their customers begins from the first point of contact and is sustained during every stage of the association, from equipment selection and project management to equipment servicing and provision of spare parts.
Service Uptime customised preventative maintenance programme minimises production downtime. Each service agreement is tailored to suit specific requirements and offer the following benefits:
- Production optimisation
- Regular manufacturer-recommended service schedules carried out by factory-trained service personnel
- On-going refresher training and new operator training incorporated in service schedules as required
Service Uptime maintenance program has the following benefits:
- Full service report and recommendations after each visit
- Priority access to manufacturer-recommended spare parts
- Access to Select Packaging Systems technical support hotline