Seba KMT AUS offer Easyloc utility location system to detect and trace cable runs and pipe networks. The Easyloc is fast and simple to operate, with features designed to avoid potentially dangerous power cables and other services as efficiently as possible.
The Easyloc receiver shows the signal level received and marks the maximum with a marker. This means operators work with both the audio signal and the visual confirmation at all times. Depth measurement is possible at the push of a button, even when using Power Mode.
Easyloc is suitable for water, rail, gas, power, highways and telecommunication utilities and contractors; groundworks; building, local authorities, civil engineering, street lighting, and fencing, gardening and landscaping companies.
Easyloc Rx receiver has the following features:
- Passive location of power and radio signals
- Active location of 33kHz transmitted signals
- Semi-automatic sensitivity control
- Depth measurements in active and passive modes
- Continuous signal strength display
- Peak indicator ‘Easy Locate’
- Audio output through loudspeaker with volume control
- Single-finger function key-control
- Dual sensors for auto backlight auto off function
Easyloc Tx transmitter/generator has the following features:
- 33kHz continuous or pulsed
- Class leading power output
- High (0.5 W) and low (0.1 W) power settings
- Simple push-button control
- Air cored antenna
- Induction or direct connection (direct connect and conductive clamp)
- Induction in two planes of antenna orientation