SimpliSqueeze silicone valves from Seaquist-Valois Australia form a self-sealing membrane that prevents drips and spills.
These SimpliSqueeze silicone valves are incorporated into many of closures from Seaquist-Valois Australia.
From toothpaste to mustard and juice, Seaquist-Valois Australia patented SimpliSqueeze technology can be used for any liquid to semi-solid product.
The SimpliSqueeze technology is designed to maximise the consumer experience in all types of applications including food, beverage, personal care and household.
- Good flow control
- Precise, one-handed dispensing
- Patented design
- Designed to work with bottle and product formulation for a Total Package Solution
- Essential to inverted applications
- Patented designs
Seaquist closures tube tops from Seaquist-Valois Australia
Seaquist closures tube tops offer one-hand convenience for tubes and inverted packaging.
- Extensive range of sizes and finishes guarantee maximum flexibility in all markets
- Variety of orifice diameters accommodate wide range of product viscosities
- Available with SimpliSqueeze valve technology for added control
- Snap-on design for accurate closure orientation
- One-hand dispensing convenience
Snaptop closures from Seaquist-Valois Australia
Widely used in the personal care and household markets, Seaquist-Valois Australia Snaptop closures provide advanced functionality and accomodate a wide spectrum of dispensing closure needs.
- Easy, one-hand dispensing
- Clog-resistant orifice
- Smooth, glossy finish provides elegant appearance
- Ribbed finish adds traditional, industrial look
- Biased hinge keeps lid out of way during use
- Flat lid design for package inversion option