The Botac paper pallets are selected due to the following reasons:
- Non-fumigation compliant of strict ISPM 15
- High strength up to 1.0 tonnes
- Light weight of about 9.0kg
- Hygienic and no nails, splinters, indentations, or protrusions to injured workers, or damage the product
- Saves warehouse space
- Easy DIY assembling by end user
- Custom-made – The pallets can be designed for specific applications
- Easy disposal
Selecting the right pallet
Only high quality and selected 100% recycle paper from five different grades is used, well-designed and carefully processed to give maximum strength, stiffness, durability, functionality and value.
Each set of paper pallet is individually inspected for perfection. Rejected pallets are destroyed at the company’s cost.
Botac paper pallet is designed with strength, stiffness, durability, functionality and purchase price in mind. The end result is the economical pallet that will safely support the load under the required conditions.
Paper pallets are a viable costs saving alternative. They are well-known with shippers and forwarders alike as they are exempted from the new import regulations and prohibitive treatment costs levied on wooden pallets.