Scitek Australia and Pfeiffer Vacuum introduce the MiniTest 300 vacuum leak detectors featuring quartz window technology.
Designed for mobile leak detection, the MiniTest 300 vacuum leak detectors weigh only 5kg and are ideal for service jobs.
The MiniTest 300 operates at a working pressure of up to 200 mbar while a traditional leak detector with a mass spectrometer as a helium sensor commonly requires working pressures below 20 mbar.
The detection limit of 5x10e-7 mbar l/s makes the MiniTest 300 suitable for leak detection in many industrial and scientific applications such as vacuum coating, vacuum furnaces, freeze dryers, industrial valve and chamber products as well as basic high vacuum systems.
MiniTest 300 vacuum leak detectors can be combined with the wireless remote control operation of the RC 500 WL to enable leakage testing of large facilities and vacuum systems by just one person.
Key features of MiniTest 300 vacuum leak detectors:
- Operates at a working pressure of up to 200 mbar
- Does not require a vacuum pumping system, making the unit virtually maintenance-free with reduced cost of ownership
- Equipped with two different leak detection functions
- Search mode locates an existing leak quickly while measuring mode measures the size of the leak
- All measurement data can be saved in the device's remote control system and stored on a USB stick for future reference