Wealtec Dolphin-Doc Plus, available from Scitech , is a high performance gel documentation image system.
Wealtec Dolphin-Doc Plus is ideal for fluorescent DNA and protein gel visualisation.
A compact darkroom with a door that opens fully and a UV-transilluminator that sits on a slide-out frame makes the Wealtec Dolphin-Doc Plus user-friendly.
A 12-bit CCD-camera captures images of high resolution and sensitivity. Several different optional optical filters enable a wide array of fluorescence applications.
Built-in epi-white light illumination and optional UV/White light converter plate extend the use of Wealtec Dolphin-Doc Plus to cover colorimetric applications.
Image capture and analysis is controlled by powerful Dolphin-1D image system software.
- Highly sensitive 12 bit CCD camera with 1.4 megapixel resolution
- Epi-white light and trans-UV light illumination (312 nm dual intensity). UV/White light converter plate optional
- 180° door that opens fully, and, integrated slide-out frame for easy operation
- Controlled by Dolphin-1D software to capture and analyse images
Visualisation and documentation of the following:
- Fluorescent DNA-gels stained with SYBR Green/Gold/Safe or ethidium bromide
- Fluorescent protein gels stained with SYPRO Red/Orange/Tangerine/Ruby
- Colorimetric gels stained with silver, zinc or coomassie brilliant blue
- Microtiter plates or bacterial colony plates
- X-ray films