Scitech will be showcasing key product developments at the upcoming 12th Hunter Meeting scheduled to be held in Hunter Valley from March 27 to March 30, 2012.
SciTech offers a complete range of innovative market-leading products in the fields of scientific imaging, spectroscopy solutions, nanotechnology, electrophysiology and microscopy systems.
Scitech will be exhibiting at the 12th Hunter Meeting, Australia’s premier cellular biology event at The Sebel-Kirkton Park, Pokolbin, Hunter Valley. Held annually in the Hunter Valley, New South Wales' premium wine-growing region, the Hunter Meetings are organised by the Cellular Biology Meeting Inc. and feature 10 major international presenters with the main themes including cell biology, developmental biology and differentiation.
Scitech’s key product developments include:
- Andor Revolution XD and DSD spinning disk confocal systems for live cell microscopy applications
- Andor Neo scientific CMOS high speed, low noise, 5.5 MP camera and the iXon Ultra (ultra-fast) high sensitivity back illuminated EMCCD cameras
- Andor Active Illumination solutions including Micropoint, Mosaic and FRAPPA
- Imaris 7.4 from Bitplane, the industry standard for 3D/4D image visualisation and analysis
- Metamorph NX version 2.0, microscopy automation and image analysis software
- Till Photonics iMic compact inverted digital microscopes for high end microscopy applications
- Till Photonics multi-photon solutions (upright and inverted configurations)
- 3D Histech ultrafast brightfield and fluorescence microscopy scanning
- Scientifica solutions for electrophysiology including microscopes, micromanipulators, stages, platforms and cutting edge multi-photon microscopy solutions
- Nanowizard3 from JPK Instruments, a high resolution and highly flexible AFM designed for both Life Science and NanoScience applications
- JPK NanoTracker optical tweezer system, which can track particles in 3D space and measure interactive forces between particles down to picoNewtons
- MBF Bioscience featuring the Stereo Investigator digital stereology system and Neurolucida for neuroanatomical analysis
- Jenoptik low cost CCD cameras for brightfield and fluorescence microscopy
- SPOT cameras for brightfield and fluorescence microscopy featuring the new USB Pursuit range of cooled CCD cameras