The Scitech product range comprises of a wide range of scientific cameras, camera accessories and illumination systems, microscopy systems, atomic force microscope systems, microscope couplers, motorization stages and filter wheels as well as imaging, visualization and analysis software including fully configured scientific PC and Mac workstations.
Scitech also offers solutions for spectroscopy, nanotechnology, electrophysiology, thermal imaging and data acquisition.
Scitech will be exhibiting at the ComBio 2012 Conference at the Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide, South Australia from 23rd to 27th September 2012.
ComBio2012 will feature the annual conferences of:
- Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Australian Society of Plant Scientists
- Australia and New Zealand Society for Cell and Developmental Biology
- New Zealand Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- New Zealand Society of Plant Biologists
- AMATA - The Australasian Genomic Technologies Association
- Australasian Plant Pathology Society - Molecular and Physiological Plant Pathology Special Interest Group