Scitech will be exhibiting their products at the 6th Australian Conference on Laser Diagnostics in Fluid Mechanics and Combustion being held at Canberra's historic Olims Hotel from 5th December to 7th December 2011.
The conference aims to bring together scientists and engineers to present and discuss new applications of laser-based techniques to fluid flow problems.
The conference will focus on the development and application of laser diagnostic techniques to reacting and non-reacting flows, both individually and in combination with other techniques.
Techniques covered at the conference will include:
- Particle image velocimetry
- Laser-induced fluorescence and incandescence
- Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy
- Diode-laser absorption spectroscopy
- Laser-based density-sensitive techniques
- Polarisation spectroscopy
- Raman spectroscopy
- Cavity ringdown spectroscopy
- Infrared spectroscopy
- Laminar and turbulent flows
- Supersonic and hypersonic flows
- Low-concentration measurements
- Non-Newtonian fluids
- Multi-phase flows
- Security applications
Scitech offers a wide range of scientific cameras, camera accessories, illumination systems, microscopy systems and atomic force microscopes in addition to solutions for spectroscopy, nanotechnology, electrophysiology, high speed imaging, thermal imaging and data acquisition.