Scitech offers a compact and high speed range of slow motion cameras for use in space-constrained applications.
The NR3-S3 slow motion cameras incorporate a light-sensitive proprietary CMOS sensor of 1.3 Megapixel resolution capable of capturing frames up to 2500fps at full resolution, making it possible to record with blazing speeds without bulky and power-hungry illumination.
The miniature series of NR3-S3 slow motion cameras is smaller, lighter and faster than comparable cameras, requiring fewer weight adjustments during testing. These compact slow motion cameras can fit in a coat pocket and are High-G rated.
The fully autonomous NR3-S3 slow motion cameras do not require a plug-in to console during application. Autonomous operation can be achieved for up to 60 minutes with an optional battery. A wireless option is also available to increase the camera’s adaptability.
The NR3-S3 high speed cameras offer a choice of 10-bit (monochrome) and 30-bit (colour) models along with configurable RAM and a Gigabit Ethernet interface. The camera is compatible with MP3 and PDA.
Key features of NR3-S3 slow motion cameras:
- Maximum 2500 fps @ 1280 x 1024 resolution
- Maximum frame rate: 62,000 fps @ 1280 x 16
- Minimum exposure time: 1µs
- Compact size measuring 60mm x 60mm x 75mm and weighing 0.48kg
- Shock/vibration rating: Shock: 200G/ Vibration: 40G
- Battery back-up: Up to 2 hours
- Mounting: C-Mount standard, F&PL Adaptor optional
- Withstands up to 100G in any direction
- Extremely light-sensitive up to 10000ASA (N4)
- Memory: 1.25 GB
- Configurable RAM
- 8 or 10-bit data depth
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- iPod and PDA compatibility
- Autonomous use up to 60 minutes with the optional battery
- Windows, MAC and Labview compatibility
- human/animal movement studies
- gait analysis
- PIV (particle image velocimetry)
- airborne testing
- underwater testing
- on-board automotive crash testing
- cinematography; and
- media and advertising.