Scitech has introduced Lumenera INFINITYX-32 pixel shifting camera, specifically designed for customers in the clinical, life and material science fields.
This complete imaging solution with good price-to-performance ratio, offers 32 megapixel resolution, high sensitivity, 12-bit data and low noise levels.
The INFINITYX-32 is a pixel shifting camera based on the Sony ICX274 CCD sensor. This progressive scan 2.0 megapixel sensor is comprised of 4.4 micron square pixels in a 1616 x 1216 array.
Patented DeltaVuTM technology captures still images at user selectable resolutions between 2 and 32 megapixels, maximising the resolving power of the microscope optics.
This technology shifts the sensor at sub-pixel resolution between each image capture, resulting in a megapixel image with precise detail and good colour reproduction.
Live video provides real-time focus; while auto exposure and auto white balance provide high quality images. A USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug-and-play installation with no need for costly and difficult-to-handle frame grabbers.
Available in both colour and monochrome, the INFINITYX-3 2 is fully supported by Lumenera’s advanced and easy-to-use Infinity Analyze software, with a wide variety of functions for image enhancement and analysis, including measurement, annotation, archiving and image processing.
Advanced camera control is available through a Software Developers Kit, while Twain and Directx drivers ensure integration and compatibility with a variety of 3rd party software applications.
Features of Lumenera INFINITYX-32 pixel shifting camera include:
- 32 megapixel resolution is achieved through shifting a colour or monochrome sensor with a 1616X1216 pixel array
- Users will have the flexibility of choosing between 2, 8, 16 and 32 megapixel resolution on capture, taking full advantage of their microscope optics
- Colour or monochrome models
- Highly sensitive, low noise CCD with good colour quality for the demanding applications
- Full colour sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: 12fps at full 1616X1216 resolution, 25fps at smaller regions of interest
- 8 / 12-bit selectable output format
- The RGB data captured through each pixel contains 36-bits of colour image information resulting in 4096 intensity values per colour
- Camera control through Infinity Capture, an intuitive user interface, resulting in rapid image capture, archiving and documentation for high throughput applications
- Infinity Analyze software for advanced camera control, image processing, measurement, annotation and archiving
- Easy and flexible installation on PC through a standard, high-speed USB 2.0 interface
- INFINITYX-32 cameras are software compatible with Windows 2K, Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems