Scitech announces the availability of Image-Pro Premier, a brand new image processing and analysis software package featuring intuitive tools that simplify the capture, processing, analysis and sharing of images and valuable data.
The new Image-Pro Premier image analysis software represents a sleek and significant expansion of earlier Media Cybernetics Image-Pro software packages, which are used by thousands of professionals worldwide for applications in life science research, quality control, industrial inspection, and forensic and physical sciences. The new Image-Pro Premier offers 64-bit support, a user-friendly interface, intuitive macros and app building tools, new and improved ways to automatically segment, classify and measure objects, and more tools for customising workflow.
Image-Pro Premier is ideal for life science applications such as brightfield microscopy, cell biology, fluorescence imaging and marine biology as well as industrial applications such as automotive manufacturing, forensics, pharmaceutical development and semiconductors.
Image-Pro Premier image analysis software accelerates the pace of life science and industrial analysis, enabling users to acquire either rapid events or experiments that last for longer periods of time. The software is not only able to utilise the memory (RAM) available on the host computer, it can also stream multi-gigabyte movies directly to the hard drive.
Key features of Image-Pro Premier image analysis software:
- Highly intuitive user interface
- Wide range of advanced analysis tools
- Offers both 64- and 32-bit support, intuitive macros and app building tools
- Provides new and improved ways to automatically segment, classify, and measure objects
- Extensive set of easy-to-use tools for customising workflow
- Easy-to-use Batch Processing tools allow image processing steps to be applied to all opened images or entire folders of images
- Smart Segmentation tool identifies and segments challenging images that have faintly coloured objects, textured objects, and uneven backgrounds
- Macros and apps are easy to edit with new graphical drag-and-drop editing interface
- Code-based editing tools used to test, edit, and debug scripts
- Custom apps allow easy design of step-by-step workflows to guide users through image analysis processes