Scitech presents the NanoPrecision Piezo Z-stages from Ludl Electronics Products Ltd (LEP) featuring the speed, resolution and accuracy of Piezo nano positioning. Each NanoPrecision device is specifically designed to suit a particular application.
Featuring a proprietary balanced displacement sensor to provide accurate high resolution position feedback, the LEP NanoPrecision system is uniquely designed to measure actual Z-stage displacement with the design providing superior performance in terms of stability and reliability with variable loads and at variable frequencies.
NanoPrecision Z-stages for Inverted Microscopes
The BioPrecision2 Piezo focus insert offers the expected performance of a Piezo focus but adds improved compatibility with standard stage accessories including multi-well plate holders, slide holders, perfusion chambers and incubators.
The LEP Piezo Z-stage is available in two versions. The 96A602 Piezo Z-stage has a larger aperture and accommodates industry standard specimen holders. The 96A603 Piezo Z-stage is more compact and is compatible with standard LEP inverted stages that feature a standard (Frame K) opening.
NanoPrecision focus stage for upright microscopes
The 96A064 Piezo Z-stage is designed for compatibility with upright microscopes and upright microscope applications. The unique design features an open access area toward the rear to accommodate the swing of the microscope objective turret. Holders are available for standard 1”x3” and 2”x3” glass slides
Key features of NanoPrecision Piezo Z-stage:
- High speed, resolution and accuracy
- Electronic synchronisation and pre-loaded positions gated with low latency control enable quick positioning
- Each NanoPrecision Z-stage is critically measured and calibrated for accuracy
- Compatible with the LEP MAC 6000 controller and features industry wide support from all popular imaging software applications
- Software commands provided to make the BioPrecision2 Piezo focus appear as a standard focus drive
- Digital gating and synchronisation signals also available for high performance applications
- Digipot position control fully integrated for interactive focus control
- Proprietary balanced displacement sensor provides accurate high resolution position feedback
- Uniquely designed to measure actual Z-stage displacement