Scitech introduces the HD-210U from Dage-MTI, a new range of CMOS video cameras designed for advanced application in science, medicine and metrology. Dage-MTI is a leading manufacturer of high sensitivity cameras for bioscience, inspection and analysis.
The single-chip CMOS video camera delivers true HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) and full screen video (16:9) with smooth motion at 60 fps. Dual DVI/HDMI and USB 2.0 outputs make it easy to set up and view superior colour and vivid detail in real-time video, and simultaneously capture selected HD images to a PC for review, documentation or analysis. Dage-MTI’s proprietary MagicApp software is also included, allowing intuitive one-left-click mouse operation for image capture, display, and instant review.
The video camera and software system offers an ideal solution for pathology and clinical imaging demonstrations for classroom settings or review boards. It can also be implemented in collaborative environments, including industrial inspection, teleconferencing, and other remote applications where megapixel, real-time HD imagery is critical. The high-definition camera is also especially effective in settings such as tumour review boards, clinical rounds, pathology labs, teaching environments and industrial inspection.
Key features of HD-210U CMOS video cameras:
- C-mount provides easy connectivity to industry-standard microscopes, adapters, and lenses
- HD image adjusts quickly to magnification or rapid scene changes with no image smear, lag, or jitter
- Ideal for full screen viewing of live microscopy samples using DLP projectors and/or HDTV displays, matching pixel-to-pixel resolution
- Convenient one-button-push auto white balance function aids in high definition image analysis
- Pre-programmed for perfect bright field colour by critical adjustments of red, green and blue as well as yellow, cyan and magenta
- Outputs a true 16x9 ratio HD image for full screen display with no vertical compression or horizontal stretching
- Outputs images at a high frame rate (60 fps) for smooth real time live motion
- Connects simply with DVI cable or HDMI converter cable without PC or software