Significantly extending the resolution and measuring capabilities of optical microscopes and 3D profilometers, the LensAFM add-on not only provides 3D surface topography information but can also be used to analyse various physical properties of a measurement sample.
Nanosurf LensAFM atomic force microscopes find use in various measurement applications including roughness measurements, defect analysis, sharp edge radius, step heights, and material properties including hardness variations, conductance/ resistance and magnetism.
Typical areas of application include research and development, teaching and training, and quality assurance.
Key features and benefits of Nanosurf LensAFM atomic force microscopes:
- Mountable on virtually any optical microscope or 3D optical profilometer
- Equipped with a quality objective lens for a clear view of the sample and AFM cantilever
- Simple sample positioning using the optical microscope’s view finder and position manipulators
- Integrated motor for automated cantilever approach
- Large AFM Z-range allows measurement of high structures
- All standard AFM modes available through the modular easyScan 2 controller
- Intuitive operation