Scitech presents the NLP 2000 desktop nanofabrication system, which utilises the Dip Pen Nanolithography for patterning a variety of materials. Patterns of nano to micron-sized features can be created with a wide variety of materials, from metal nanoparticles to biomolecules.
The NLP 2000 system features a simple and intuitive software interface that allows arrays of nanoscale and microscale lines and dots to be rapidly generated inside the environmentally controlled work area.
The NLP 2000 system allows researchers and scientists to rapidly design and create custom engineered and functionalised surfaces, using the Dip Pen Nanolithography to transfer minute amounts of materials over a large, environmentally controlled work area.
Features of the NLP 2000 Nanofabrication System:
- High quality optics for sub-micron resolution
- Environmental chamber for temperature and humidity control
- High speed 5-axis nano-positioning stage
- over 40 x 40 mm range
- Uses NanoInk’s proven DPN technology and wide range of MEMs based ink delivery solutions
- Simplified user interface
- Integrated vibration isolation
- Feature sizes from less than 100nm to greater than 10μm
The NLP 2000 desktop nanofabrication systems are available from Scitech.