Scitech introduces the Fiber-Lite LMI-6000 LED fiber optic illuminator from Dolan Jenner.
Fiber-Lite LMI-6000 LED fiber optic illuminator features a long-life bright white LED lighting with colour temperature of 6000K and utilises up to 50% less energy than halogen light sources.
Downtime is eliminated while production and profitability is maximised as the LMI-6000 LED fiber optic illuminator has a long life of over 25,000 hours and is maintenance-free.
Designed with microscopy applications in mind, LMI-6000 LED fiber optic illuminators have the ability to support and fully illuminate gooseneck as well as annular ring light fiber optic light guides and are both RoHs and CE certified.
The LMI-6000 LED fiber optic illuminator is compact in design and has 50% greater light output than the standard 150W dual gooseneck system.
The LMI-6000 LED fiber optic illuminator also features a 15-step light intensity control and is compatible with most Dolan-Jenner fiber optics.
- Compatible with most Dolan-Jenner fiber optics
- Bright white LED lighting with up to 780 lumens at fiber insertion plane
- 50% greater light output than the standard 150W dual gooseneck system
- Low heat, cool to touch
- Linear 15-step light intensity control
- Small footprint, increased bench space
- Integrated handle, stackable housing
- Quick change adapters
- RoHs and CE certified
- Universal voltage output of 100-240 VAC
- Consistent colour temperature
- AC power supply
- Low voltage
- 1-year warranty
LED fiber optic illuminators find application in medical research, forensics, assembly and inspection equipment, machine vision, microscopy and OEM custom lighting.