Scitech presents Infratec’s ImageIR infrared cameras designed for high-speed thermal imaging and measurement applications.
Based on high-end FPA photon detectors with high thermal and spatial resolution, the ImageIR infrared cameras feature a modular design and are entirely remote-controlled. The cameras are supplied ready-to-operate with a high-performance PC including a digital interface card and special software.
ImageIR infrared cameras are built for harsh industrial environments and feature a protective robust housing to withstand tough applications.
The thermal imaging cameras find use in aerospace, automotive, medical, site surveillance, non-destructive material testing and laser technology applications among others.
Key features of ImageIR infrared cameras:
- Modular design for individual system expansion allows camera to be triggered externally
- Robust, lightweight metal housing
- High-grade Stirling cooler
- Short integration time up to 1 µs
- Frame mode: Full, half and quart frame, and line mode
- High frame rates of up to 250 Hz (full frame), 900 Hz (half frame), 3,000 Hz (quart frame) and 10 kHz (line)
- Various detector arrays for the infrared spectral ranges: SWIR, MWIR and LWIR
- Excellent thermal resolution: <0.025 K
- Customised calibration
- Adequate tools for digital real-time data recording and evaluation
- Convenient high-speed data acquisition and evaluation
- Can be externally initiated to synchronise with rotating units or sophisticated procedures
- High-quality infrared lenses allow adaptation to different object dimensions and operating distances
- Can be completely operated by remote control
Fields of application
- Aerospace, automotive engineering, laser technology, welding, electronics/ microelectronics
- Glass, plastic and steel industry
- Research and development, non-destructive material testing, lock-in and spectral thermography
- Stress analysis testing of assemblies
- Micro thermography
- Site surveillance