A ‘state-of-the-art’ CMOS sensor combined with the most advanced features resulted in a new product line of high speed cameras from Integrated Design Tools (IDT) known as the Y-series. These IDT ‘Y’ series cameras are available from Scitech .
The Y3 high speed camera captures the 1280 x 1024 images with a speed of 1000fps (up to 2.000fps in Plus mode and frame rates up to 100.000fps possible at lower vertical resolution).
The Y5 high speed camera captures the 2352 x 1728 images with a speed of 500fps (up to 1000fps in Plus mode and frame rates up to 39.000 fps possible at lower vertical resolution).
A large internal RAM memory, up to 16GB accommodates long recording times. Two interfaces (Gigabit Ethernet of USB-2) accommodate easy communication with multiple cameras (a mix of Y, X, M and MotionXtra cameras).
The new design offers a high refresh rate during recording and playback through the digital HDMI-output. The use of composite materials and a mechanical design results in a shock resistant camera up to 100G. The optional battery pack offers the backup of the images in case of a power surge along with an autonomous use up to 60 minutes.
Various features of the IDT ‘Y’ series high speed cameras include:
- Shock resistant to 100G in all axes
- Up to 16GB internal memory
- 10 bit (mono) or 30 bit (colour)
- Gigabit Ethernet and USB 2.0
- iPod and PDA compatibility
- Increased sensitivity
- Lens mounts: C, F, PL and Canon
- Autonomous use up to 60 minutes with the optional battery
- HDMI output
- 100 nanosecond inter-frame time in double exposure mode
- Compatible with data acquisition system (16-channels, 500 kS/sec)
- Compatible with timing hub