Raman microscopy is an information rich way to characterise the samples in life sciences, geology, nanotechnology, semiconductor, forensic science and any other application where accurate chemical identification is needed.
DeltaNu presents a high performance Raman microscope at an affordable price. The ExamineR combines the quality microscopy with the performance of DeltaNu's Raman spectroscopy. This combination creates a Raman microscope with good imaging and spectral characteristics.
The ExamineR system comes with different choice of wavelength modules – 532nm, 785nm, or 1064nm. The patent pending design puts the Raman module on top of the microscope and changing wavelengths is as simple as switching modules - no more tedious laser, filter, grating and fibre optic changes like other microscopes. And, with the Raman module on top, the ExamineR's footprint is small.
ExamineR is available from Scitech .
- Raman Architecture
- 532, 785, or 1064 laser Raman modules
- Laser power control
- Good spectral resolution
- 1064 Spectral range 200 cm-1 to 2000 cm-1
- 785 Spectral range 200 cm-1 to 2000 cm-1, 100 to 2000 cm-1 optional
- 532 Spectral range 200 cm-1 to 3400 cm-1
- No fibre optics
- Solid research microscope platform
- Diffraction-limited imaging and spectroscopy
- Automated XYZ stage for confocal performance and mapping
- Colour digital camera
- 3D reconstruction imaging option
Software and options:
- NuSpec instrument control software for data acquisition and library development
- DeltaNu spectral library (NuSwap library swap; organics; pharmaceuticals; minerals)
- Simple Raman microscopy/light microscopy switch-over
- Class I safety option
- Liquids attachment to perform Raman analyses on liquids
- Grams AI
- Life Science
- Semi conductor studies