SCITECH has announced the release of MeasX DASYLab V8, with new features that make it the easy choice for test engineers who need to focus on test results, not on learning to program.
DASYLab customers are acquiring and analysing data within minutes of installing the software and hardware.
DASYLab V8 includes a wide variety of easy to use feature for data acquisition, process monitoring, control, data display and data analysis:
* No programming required - use module icons and wiring to represent the data flow.
* Create powerful user interfaces in minutes using the standard display instruments and the VITool Layout designer.
* Select from more than 120 Function modules, including acquisition, mathematics, statistics, signal analysis, control, and more.
* Drivers for data acquisition hardware from more than 40 vendors, including IOtech, National Instruments, Omega Engineering, and SuperLogics.
* RS232 and GPIB/IEEE488 modules provide quick and easy interface to instruments from hundreds of vendors.
* Acquire data from industry-standard OPC compliant devices, including PLCs and other industrial automation controllers and sensors.