The new USB 2.0 based cameras in the Jenoptik ProgRes CMOS and CCD Research camera line, available from Scitech have been optimised according to customer wishes, and now offer the following features:
- The CMOS Camera models ProgRes CT1, CT3 and CT5 are now equipped with USB interface
- The new USB based cameras offer extended resolution up to 5 Megapixel
- Live frame rate up to 20 fps
- The USB based cameras deliver fast high resolution image results
The ProgRes DDC series of USB based cameras offer the following benefits:
- Color reproduction at high rate of speed- USB cameras merge the maximum readout of CMOS and CCD sensors with the bandwidth of the USB bus technology, offering the customer rapid live preview images.
- Digital Imaging- The digital microscope camera of the ProgRes-family offers optimised solutions for the different requirements of the user
- Sensor Calibration- guarantees good color reproduction. Equipped with CCD or CMOS technology using monochrome or color sensors with optional cooling and a choice of connection either USB or FireWire, the ProgRes USB based cameras allow professional images with ease and consistency.