Scitech introduces a compact and robust range of industrial cameras designed to meet the needs of demanding machine vision applications.
The new PL-C721 CMOS global shutter cameras from Pixelink provide high resolution, low noise images for excellent value in a broad range of industrial inspection applications.
Featuring a 1.3 megapixel (1280 x 1024) resolution imager capable of 30.5 fps at full resolution, the PL-C721 CMOS global shutter cameras are based on an ONSemi CMOS sensor with a ½” optical format. Extensive built-in image processing possibilities result in excellent image quality, less load on the system and high performance.
PL-C721 global shutter cameras are particularly well suited for high-contrast applications including biometrics, parts inspection, metrology, welding inspection, PCB inspection, and security and surveillance.
Key features of PL-C721 CMOS global shutter cameras:
- Choice of 8-bit or 10-bit digitization
- Dynamic range of 53dB in 10-bit mode
- 1.3 megapixel (1280 x 1024) resolution imager capable of 30.5 fps output
- Available with a colour or monochrome sensor
- Designed on the plug-and-play ready USB2 interface
- Leverages a global shutter CMOS sensor
- GPIOs enable synchronisation with external hardware for added flexibility