The Andor Revolution XD spinning disk confocal system features the CSU-X spinning disk technology from Yokogawa, considered highly suitable for sensitive live cell confocal imaging. The highly flexible system offers a range of upright and inverted microscope options, enabling researchers to get the system that best suits their needs.
Thanks to the extensive Andor portfolio, the XD spinning disk confocal system is highly application focused. In offering the new Neo sCMOS, iXon Ultra EMCCD and the 10,000 rpm CSU-X, Andor can offer unprecedented image capture rates for high speed applications such as ion imaging and tracking.
Andor Revolution XD spinning disk confocal system is suitable for applications in cell division studies, live cell imaging, calcium imaging, developmental biology, electrophysiology, homo-FRET, stem cell research, TIRF cell motility and neuroscience among others.
Key features of Andor Revolution XD spinning disk confocal system:
- Yokogawa CSU-X1 spinning disk confocal unit for high speed and low phototoxicity in live cell imaging
- iXon EMCCD with high sensitivity and speeds detects weak signals, minimises bleaching and toxicity, maximises temporal resolution
- sCMOS cameras for Nyquist sampling with sensitivity for high resolution confocal imaging
- TuCam dual camera adapter for full frame dual wavelength capture and anisotropy studies
- Andor 6-line laser combiner with active blanking covers a broad range of fluorophores with reduced photobleaching and toxicity
- Andor multi-port unit utilises imaging wavelengths for FRAPPA and TIRF devices
- Andor filter wheel reduces back-reflections for optimum image quality
- Photo-stimulation tools for bleaching, activating, switching, ablating, perturbing and uncaging
- Andor precision control unit for fast multidimensional imaging, and additional peripheral device communication and control
- Configuration flexibility allows application focused configurations
- Open hardware architecture is easy to upgrade
- Broad software compatibility offers a choice to run Revolution XD on preferred software platform