SciTech has been announced as the Australian and New Zealand distributor for Advanced Microscopy Group (AMG), a division of Westover Scientific Inc.
The EVOS imaging system from Advanced Microscopy Group (AMG) is a fully integrated inverted microscope, digital camera and LCD to view, capture and archive images easily and comfortably.
The high resolution optics, camera and display are engineered to deliver the clarity and performance. EVOS imaging system has replaced traditional eyepieces with a 15” color LCD, and designing controls which are convenient and easy to operate.
- Stand-alone digital microscope system
- High-resolution digital camera (3-megapixel CMOS)
- High-definition, color LCD (1024 x 768 pixel resolution)
- Image capture and archive on SD memory card or PC via USB2 connection
- Infinity corrected LWD 4x, 10x phase, 20x phase objectives; 40x phase (optional)
- LED illumination, 50,000 hour service life
- Dual low-positioned focus controls with rubber grip.
EVOS imaging system’s efficient design helps to view specimen on-screen instead of through eyepieces. The adjustable LCD permits viewing at various angles and distances, while the low-positioned stage and controls allow you to rest your arms and hands in a relaxed position.