The latest in tissue microarray technology, TMA Grand Master can be used as a valuable, high-throughput diagnostic technique by allowing several hundred different samples to be placed into a single paraffin block, bringing great savings in time, cost of tissue preparation, staining and slide preparation.
Featuring a high 72-block capacity (60 donor blocks and 12 recipient blocks) along with high speed and 4 core diameter punching, the TMA Grand Master can simultaneously load, image, drill and punch while continuously loading blocks.
TMA Grand Master tissue microarrays typically find application in hospital and clinical laboratories, research centres, pharmaceutical industry, toxico-pathological laboratories and medical practices.
Key features of TMA Grand Master tissue microarrays:
- High capacity at 72 blocks including 60 donor blocks and 12 recipient blocks
- 4 core diameters: 0.6mm max. 448 cores, 1mm max. 240 cores, 1.5mm max. 135 cores and 2mm max. 84 cores
- Max. 12 seconds per core, simultaneous loading, imaging, drilling and punching
- Automatic block height measurement ensures embedded cores are aligned with the recipient block surface
- Automatic barcode reading
- Automatic donor block and barcode image saving for reference
- Automatic project data saving into Excel file
- Sample designation by donor block image or by using Pannoramic digital slides