Scientific Solutions has reached an exclusive distribution agreement with PG Instruments from the United Kingdom a leading supplier of high quality but affordable Spectrophotometers, from fixed bandwidth VIS to variable bandpass UV-VIS instruments.
Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers are also included in the range now available in Australia and New Zealand.
The PGI 990 Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer is available in flame only, graphite furnace or combined options, and is fully controlled from a PC with AAWin Software.
Main features are:
- Up to 9 heating ramps
- The integration of flame burner and graphite furnace in one compact unit enables automatic interchanging between the flame mode and furnace mode using few simple keystrokes
- Eight lamp turret for automatic positioning of each hollow cathode lamp
- Automatic fuel gas (C2H2) flow rate adjustment to optimise combustion in element analysis
- Automatic adjustment of burner height for optimised analysis conditions
- Automated wavelength scanning and peak searching
- Automatic Reflecting/Transmittance beam-splitter positioning
- Automatic switchover of spectral bandwidth (5 choices)
- Automatic PMT and lamp current adjustment, automatic AA and BG energy balance
Scientific Solutions are the surface science instrumentation specialists with a wealth of experience in supplying solutions for research and development and industrial measurement requirements.