Scientific Solutions has a distribution agreement with KSV Instruments, Finland as the national Australian and New Zealand distributor of all KSV products.
Sigma 701 is a multipurpose tensiometer based on the Sigma 700 but equipped with a more sensitive microbalance optimised for a different range of applications.
Sigma 701 can be upgraded from basic tensiometer to fully-equipped R&D workhorse to cover many of the mass-based methods you might need.
Sigma 701 can run two dispensers simultaneously for CMC measurements and the high resolution balance make it possible to measure single fibres only a few microns in diameter.
The Sigma 701 is an ideal tool for those looking for a high performance with high resolution, user-friendly, standard tensiometer as well as for anyone looking for exacting performance and precision in high-end applications requiring resolution higher than that traditionally available.
- Large working space – wide opening doors
- Dispenser and inert-gas ports
- LED illumination of measuring compartment
- Built in stirrer – no moving parts – no magnetic field during measurement
- Built in connectors for temperature and pH sensors
- Auto-locking and auto-calibrating microbalance
- Static charge eliminator
- High speed/extended length movement of sample stage
- Small and light measuring capability (e.g. single fibres)
- Thermal separation space between balance and measuring compartment
- Removable measuring compartment for customized future measuring options such as Langmuir studies, high temperature applications, bursting membrane tests and X-Y sample positioning
- Enlarged pull-down sub-window for on-line viewing of selected data
- Optional synchronised dual dispenser software for dilution CMC measurements of highly concentrated solutions.