Willtek’s Model 9103 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer, available Scientific Devices Australia , is a multifunction instrument designed for lab and field applications concerning scalar network and spectrum analysis including cable and antenna measurements and EMC pre-qualification tests.
The Willtek’s Model 9103 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer has a frequency range of 100 kHz to 7.5 GHz and a resolution bandwidth (RBW) of a 1kHz. The Willtek’s Model 9103 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer is small in size and weight with a large, bright display and easy-to-use menu structure.
Options provide specific solutions and applications
The Willtek’s Model 9103 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer offers a vast range of options developed for specific applications.
For example, a tracking generator option supporting cable measurements and a reflection measurement option are available.
The flexibility these options provide ensures that Model 9103 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer is an affordable solution, not one that includes unneeded, more expensive features.
- Frequency range: 100KHz to 7.5GHz
- Scalar network analysis
- Spectrum analysis
- Reflection measurement
- VSWR and DTF measurements supporting antenna installation and verification (option)
- Tracking generator option enables cable measurements in the field
- Radiation measurements of base stations and broadcast stations (EMF option)
- Prequalification for EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) tests
- GPS option for Longtitude, Latitude, Altitude and Speed acquired and displayed with Spectrum data