Schaefer Systems International launches the LogiMat Storage Lifts at the CeMat 2011 in Hannover, Germany. The LogiMat Storage Lifts are automated storage and order picking solutions that help increase warehouse performances through the efficiency and flexibility of the picking processes.
The LogiMat Storage Lifts utilises the process automation to provide a six to ten fold increase in order picking speeds, and the computer-controlled processes to minimise picking errors. The order positions are transferred directly to a PC, located on the automated warehouse system, which is also where relevant article trays are actuated by the system and transferred to the service opening. The warehouse staff can remove the picked goods at an ergonomic height, which provides ease and no operator stress.
Features of the LogiMat Storage Lifts:
- Equipped with a series of electronic systems ensuring optimum operation without interruptions
- Can easily be integrated into an existing warehouse management system
- A unique photocell system that checks if the lift shaft is free
- Height-adjustable access openings
- Incline devices on trays for ergonomically correct removal of goods
- Available in any height and width