Flammable safety storage cabinets from Schaefer Store provide a safe and secure method for storing all types of dangerous chemicals while helping to maintain good housekeeping practices.
These safety storage cabinets are fire tested to comply with the FM rating, in addition to complying and exceeding Australian Standard AS 1940.
By using these flammable storage cabinets, businesses can eliminate the time consuming and often risky practice of collecting hazardous chemicals from an outside storage facility.
All of Schaefer Store's safety storage cabinets feature:
- fully welded construction with 1.2mm steel and a double wall with 40mm thermal barrier
- electrostatic high gloss yellow powder coat paint finish
- dual vents with built in flash arresters
- close fitting, sequential self closing and latching doors with 3 point locking mechanisms
- leak-proof with fully welded, 150mm deep, containment sump
- shelves with built in troughs to contain spills
- adjustable height shelf increments, to maximise space storage
- adjustable levelling feet to prevent doors binding; and
- fire tested, FM approved exceeds AS1940 compliance.