Rolled upright adjustable shelving’s modular design means that it is possible to add on extra bays. It is also easy to adjust shelves, as needed.
The back can be either a solid metal back panel or the cross-bracing system. This allows for reconfiguration or relocation, as needed. The shelves in this system can be adjusted quickly and easily.
Rolled upright adjustable shelving is a robust system. It is quick to assemble and can be adjusted to suit items of different shapes and sizes.
Specification of rolled upright adjustable shelving:
- Bay widths: 895 or 1200mm
- Shelf depths: 300, 400, 500 or 600 mm deep. (400mm deep is normally stocked)
- Capacity: 85kgs per shelf
- Unit height: 1775, 1875, 2175 or 2375mm
- Colour: “Oyster grey” or “magnolia cream” .
- Side Panels
- Back Panels