The Palift-Palletising Tables are part of the extensive range of pallet lifters and turntables available from Schaefer Store .
These palletising tables are load elevating and lowering devices designed to eliminate the bending required when loading and unloading palletised goods.
As palletised loads are progressively loaded or unloaded, they are gradually raised or lowered automatically to maintain the top of the load at an ideal loading height throughout the entire operation.
The following are some of the characteristics of these palletising tables:
- Efficient safety
- Load always at waist level
- No more bending or straining
- No running costs at all!
- No power supply or hydraulics
- No levers - completely automatic
- Operation is simplicity itself
- Palift Standard with 2 springs is our most popular unit for everyday products up to 2000kg.
- Palift Maxi with 4 springs for heavy high density weights like bricks etc & has a capacity of 2500kg.
- Palift Lite with 1 spring is for light weight products 150-250kg