A powerful control box that supports a combination of up to four different sensors, the BB2 can help measure dissolved oxygen, suspended solids and fibre consistency simultaneously.
Lightweight at less than 3 lbs, the BB2 features a 3-button panel to navigate the intuitive software. The plug-and-play capabilities of the BB2 control box ensure easy installation with calibration completed in just a few simple steps.
The advanced design makes the BB2 easily upgradeable in the field. The control box is equipped with the latest in communication protocols for compatibility with a wide array of automation systems.
Standard features of the BB2 control box include two 4-20mA outputs, an expansion slot for a protocol card that enables the unit to utilise the latest digital communication protocols as well as self-maintenance functions that enhance its value in the plant.
Key features of BB2 control box:
- Up to four Cerlic X-series sensors can be connected to a single control box
- Easy to use with a three-button panel, user-friendly software and field upgradeable program
- Sturdy design with built-in heater for outdoor installations
- ½” NPT connections for conduit
- Sensors plug in with no wiring required
- Factory calibrated sensors ensure quick and easy start-up
- Relay outputs used for high and low alarms or to provide a pulse for automatic cleaning
- Mounting plate with sun shield for wall or handrail mounting
- Y-splitter for connecting two or more sensors to one BB2 box
- Solenoid valve for flushing